Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mariners Game with David & Josie

Thankfully David & Josie didn't return to the east coast until this past Tuesday, so they were excited to join us for a Mariner game the day before. We had seats eight rows up from left field. I finally got to see Griffey play in a Mariner uniform and we witnessed Jarrod Washburn throw a one-hitter. There were a few foul balls come our way, but none were close enough to actually catch.

siblings & spouses
siblings & spouses

Washburn's one-hitter
Washburn's one-hitter

Griffey at the plate
Griffey at the plate

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hijack your page, but I was doing a search on David & Josie. They visited our church, Missio Dei Church, on Sunday and left their info. Unfortunately I am struggling to read their email address. Do you mind emailing them and asking them to shoot me their email address?

    Thanks, Joey Fassett
    joey@mdchurch.org

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis